Tableau Desktop代写 Each student should go to the landing page to download Tableau Desktop and enter the product key noted below.
Each student should go to the landing page to download Tableau Desktop and enter the product key noted below. This key will allow you to activate Tableau Desktop for the duration of the course. Please do not share this product key with anyone outside the class.Tableau Desktop代写
- Download the latest version of Tableau Desktop here
- Click on the link above and select Get Started. On the form, enter your school email address for Business E-mail and enter the name of your school for Organization.
- Activate with your product key: TCY0-5AC1-4EB0-A590-A985
- Already have a copy of Tableau Desktop installed? Update your license in the application: Help menu -> Manage Product Keys
Are you new to Tableau? Share our free Data Analytics for University Students guide to help get started.Tableau Desktop代写
Students can continue using Tableau after the class is over by individually requesting their own one-year license through the Tableau for Students program here
Need help? Find answers to frequently asked questions here.
- Compile each of your answers on a memo to Ivana in numerical form and name the file your first name_last name_memo.
- Copy all graphs for all the questions to a word file (under each sheet, click WORKSHEET in Menu Bar, select COPY, and then Image, and then PASTE to a word file), and name the file your first name_last name_graph.
- Save your tableau file as your first name_last name_tableau.twbx. Be sure to save this file as Tableau Packaged Workbook (including both data and graphs).
Submit all three files to Blackboard. Tableau Desktop代写