For this assignment, you will conduct a library search for resources in your area of professional (business management) or research interest. Locate three peer-reviewed journal articles, one book chapter, and one scholarly resource (website or other resource). Then, prepare a brief paper on your library search and your results. First, duplicate the chart below, fill it out for each resource include the following:
- Appropriate citation (APA form) for the resource you discovered.
- Name of the database you used.
- Keywords you used.
- Any search limiters such as full text, date, peer-reviewed that you used.
- A note about your skills at this point in using the database from which you accessed the resource; what do you still need to practice?
Then, conclude your assignment with some general remarks that comment on:
- How useful was each database for you?
- What important journals, key scholars, or new ideas did you discover from your search?
- How might a library search spark new ideas? As you searched did you find new ideas or new directions for your search? Did the direction your search take you surprise you?
Length: Completed chart and 1 page reflection paper
Your chartl should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your chart should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Review APA Form and Style.